jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

T20 v/s ODI... Which one you favour..???

1. infocity profile image46
    infocityposted 8 years ago

T20 v/s ODI... Which one you favour..???

2. profile image49
    Khadimsubhpotoposted 8 years ago

Indeed, T20 is very popular latest version of the game of cricket because of swashbuckling batting performance by aggressive batsman. We find batsman reigning supreme in this game, reducing the role of bowlers, who find themselves ineffective and helpless unless they are likes of Muralitharan, who is always economical, no matter what form of cricket. He is indeed the greatest spinner cricket has ever produced. With all its colour and great excitement, I must say, T20 hardly stand comparison with one-dayers, which is the purest form of limited over games. Although, we find batsmen playing all kinds of shots not found in text books, they have enough time to build thier innings and think the course of action to be successful in the game.

When it comes to T20, it looks farce, especially when we find minnows beating the experienced teams in this shortest version of the game. One or two good overs favouring batsmen can turn the whole things in no time. We hardly find technical approach. This lack of seriousness and indifferent to the techniques results the loss of interest for those who love to see pure and technical cricket. The purist found one-dayers a bitter pill to swallow in the begining. They were reluctant to accept this form of cricket, for they believed that Test cricket is the best form of cricket. They also believed that limited over game would affect the test cricket in the long run. Now, to their utter disappointment and dismay, T20 is in vogue these days.

I perfer One-day cricket because it is entertaining and a bit technical as well. Both bowlers and batsmen have equal opportunity to express their talents and prove their worth. It also produces exciting results.

3. profile image61
    rahulrajmehraposted 8 years ago

I prefer ODI more because it is more technical and there are better chances for bowlers in this version,whereas T20 is only for entertainment purpose and there is not much scope for any player to show his skills properly.

4. skmsports profile image53
    skmsportsposted 8 years ago

I'll vote for T20 because its less time consuming and produce more action as compared to ODIs and tests.

5. profile image50
    tamilmasalaposted 8 years ago

I vote for T20. It was very interesting and short time we see results.

Closed to reply

working