jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

Do you ever have a strong inner feeling whether in your favour or not which come

1. arksys profile image92
    arksysposted 6 years ago

Do you ever have a strong inner feeling whether in your favour or not which comes true?

I have them sometimes. is that what they call the sixth sense? is there anyway to develop the sixth sense further?

2. slaffery profile image57
    slafferyposted 6 years ago

I've had several.  I call them premonitions and every time something comes true it spooks me smile

3. Monisajda profile image75
    Monisajdaposted 6 years ago

Yes, I have very strong inner feelings, I call it intuition. So far it has worked out great, I have been able to follow it and live a more happy life.
    To develop it further you would need to listen to what it is telling you and quieten your mind because it is your brain that will mostly want to stop you from following your intuition.

4. MazioCreate profile image71
    MazioCreateposted 6 years ago

My 'gut feelings' have been very accurate over the years and I instinctively follow them.  They have proven to be the correct path / course of action to take and I "listen" to them very carefully.

I don't know if I have truly developed these skills to any great level of potential, but I do know that it is when I have quiet time and tune into myself that I experience the greatest feelings.  However, there are many times when I'm involved in any type of activity that I experience a 'feeling' and know to follow the thought or continue with the current process that accompanies that feeling. Enjoy the experience and believe your higher self knows what to do.

5. profile image0
    lavender3957posted 6 years ago

That feeling has been in our family for years. I always seem to know when things happen or are about to happen. I don't understand it and it is very scarey at times. I just know things.

6. edhan profile image60
    edhanposted 6 years ago

Yes. I do have the six sense feeling when comes to certain critical decisions.

It is always hard to explain this sort of feeling but it does come in time of crisis. Some may say that it is like a prediction while others may dismiss such feeling. I always listen to my inner self and my heart will tell me which decision I should follow.

Always trust yourself when comes to critical decision and do not sway by comments.

I always stand firm when I feel that it is the right thing to do.

7. profile image0
    jasper420posted 6 years ago

I have had this several times and sometimes it comes true and sometimes it dosent

8. sugz profile image72
    sugzposted 6 years ago

that inner feeling is called intuition and you can further it by actually listen to it and take notice when its there instead of brushing it off like a weird tummy feeling or ache of sorts. why do you think they say women use their intuition..?  cos we do listen to it.

9. arksys profile image92
    arksysposted 6 years ago

great answers all ... keep them coming.

10. ambassadornchains profile image60
    ambassadornchainsposted 6 years ago

Yes!  I do!  I consider it really good intuition, though, not a sixth sense.  There is a lot you can come to know if you study people/situations and pay attention, as well as applying observations and common sense and experience.  That's how I would explain how I can so easily predict certain outcomes.

working