jump to last post 1-14 of 14 discussions (14 posts)

Who is the most overrated team in the NFL right now?

1. undagroundjoe profile image55
    undagroundjoeposted 8 years ago

Who is the most overrated team in the NFL right now?

2. undagroundjoe profile image55
    undagroundjoeposted 8 years ago

I personally vote for the Dallas Cowgirls, I mean Cowboys. They got beat in their home opener by one of their biggest division rivals. This was a precursor to how the rest of their season will play out.

3. profile image0
    sneakorocksolidposted 8 years ago

The raiders allways suck this year is no different. They are the worst bunch of pansies on any field and their fans are a mob of cross-dressing weenee whips! That took  a while to think of something nice to say but I did my best.

4. caffeene profile image54
    caffeeneposted 8 years ago

Easily the Washington Redskins.  They have played poorly in both games so far this season.  Even worse, they only put up 9 point (3 FGs) against the St. Louis Rams.

My prediction is they lose to the Detroit Lions this week in Detroit in Detroit.  Jason Campbell can't get any points on the board but the Lions have in the first two games.

5. profile image43
    dwight2685posted 8 years ago

I gotta say San Francisco, I was listening to NFL radio this morning and one of the guys picked them over the Vikings. 17 to 16. Let me get this straight, your picking Shaun Hill and Frank Gore over Brett Favre and Adrian Peterson? I don't think so. I got vikings 24 to 14.

6. meteetse profile image59
    meteetseposted 8 years ago

Pittsburg  has no running game and there secondary is crumbling.

7. profile image44
    jrodallred29posted 8 years ago

The Giants are the most overrated team in NFL.  They got lucky in Dallas and barely won that game.  They beat the Redskins which got beat by winless Detroit, then they beat Tampa Bay who will be lucky to go 1-15 this year.  But since the Giants beat the Cowboys barely, everyone has made them the team to beat.

8. Joe_Adams profile image59
    Joe_Adamsposted 8 years ago

No doubt the Denver Broncos, they faces 2 bad teams, and by a prayer beat the Bengals.  They are 3-0, but I think they will soon show their massive lack of talent.

9. The Rope profile image57
    The Ropeposted 8 years ago

the Jacksonville Jags.  It still isn't a stable team.

10. EYEAM4ANARCHY profile image81
    EYEAM4ANARCHYposted 8 years ago

The Denver Broncos. They are 3-0 because they have had a incredibly easy schedule. Their schedule is about to get a lot harder and they will be lucky to finish 8-8.

11. T_Augustus profile image61
    T_Augustusposted 8 years ago

New England Patriots.  They still have a reputation that they no longer live up to.

12. jobister profile image60
    jobisterposted 8 years ago

Its the New York Jets, rookie playgirl model quarterback is only going to win you so many games.

13. JxChristina profile image55
    JxChristinaposted 8 years ago

I'm going to double up and say the Cowboys and the Patriots. Neither one of them live up to their reputation as far as I'm concerned. Maybe I only say this because they're my two most hater teams, though. I could be biased.

14. racquetsportatlas profile image56
    racquetsportatlasposted 8 years ago

I have to say the Cowboys. They are not nearly consistent enough, especially Romo, to be a contending team. Cincinnati is also overrated. They are constantly winning close games. They don't blow anyone out of the water. They needed over time to beat the lowly Browns. Finally, Denver isn't as great as their record. They are good, but I think their true ability will show after playing Baltimore, Pittsburgh, and Indianapolis in the coming weeks.