It depends on what type of fish your targeting, but in general...
1. Use live bait
2. Start our easy, go for some blue gill or catfish
3. When you feel a nibble don't try to hook the fish yet, you'll know when he takes the bait.
4. Don't reel in the line when it's tight
5. Don't be afraid to get your hands dirty, that fish won't take the hook out himself.
1. use wax worms or part of a dew worm for small bluegills
2. choose a beetle spin to learn to cast for bass
3. dont let out to much slack in the line.
4. have a good set of needle nose pliers to get hook out of
5. practice catch and release so someone can learn like you.
by Shil19786 years ago
What are some of your favorite fishing tips?
by Leaderofmany11 months ago
Why are so many females afraid to bait the fish hook?
by donicaben7 years ago
I just took my kids out fishing for the first time. We "caught" two fish. I was reeling the...first one in, it was bouncing up in the air out of the water. Then it was gone! Five...
by Holle Abee7 years ago
I just thought you guys should know.
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.