Book Writing - Top 5 Tips

1. frogdropping profile image84
    frogdroppingposted 8 years ago

Book Writing - Top 5 Tips

2. JohnDMcClure profile image55
    JohnDMcClureposted 8 years ago

Let's see. This is a difficult thing to do. But, I will see what I can do.
    1: Plot your story out. Without a pre-made premise for your story, it is very hard to keep your story on track. Also, setting a plot, will help the pages fly out of your finger tips.
    2: Characters. Take a stack of pages, write down information on your characters. (Names, description, etc.) The more detail you put into them, the better the reader will be able to connect with them.
    3: Places. You need to work on your places, study up on the areas your story is based in and around. The more you know the better you will be able to interact in the town.
    4: Take time away from your story. If you try to force yourself to sit down and write, you will give up before you really start. It will drive you insane. Walk away from the computer, or the pad of paper and go do something else.
    5: Keep a pad of paper near you at ALL TIMES!!!! This is an absolute. If you don't, you will get a WONDERFUL idea, and by the time you get to your computer, you very well might forget it. (I've been known to do this a lot!)

3. FoodBrat profile image56
    FoodBratposted 8 years ago

Depends on how much you are willing to promote it.

working