jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

What is your favorite sport?

1. Ultimate Hubber profile image62
    Ultimate Hubberposted 7 years ago

What is your favorite sport?

2. samboiam profile image58
    samboiamposted 7 years ago

I love American football. There is nothing like it. It turns boys into men.

3. sportyfunster profile image68
    sportyfunsterposted 7 years ago

My favorite sport to play is volleyball and I love watching NFL football.

4. Torch Harrison profile image83
    Torch Harrisonposted 7 years ago

Hockey.  It's violent, requires top physical condition, and real skills like skating and stick handling.  It's also the only sport left where men treat each other as men...and when there's a problem, there's no ref in the world to prevent them from sorting it out mano e mano!

5. profile image51
    redacticposted 7 years ago

My favorite sport is soccer, however, I only play it for fun. I also like volleyball and was on a team until I injured my leg. ... My favorite sport is definitely volleyball.

6. Blazing Blogs profile image61
    Blazing Blogsposted 7 years ago

I would suggest that you all try "cricket". I know the work cricket has you all reaching for your snooze caps, however the game can be very exciting, particulary if you play the sport rather than just watching it on telly. There are multiple forms of the fame now from test cricket ( which takes 5 days) down to Twenty20 cricket which is over in a flash.

7. jamexican profile image58
    jamexicanposted 7 years ago

weightlifting for sure....its not about who can lift the most.its about learing the skill and the proper techique....and how do i know?cuz if you dont have the tecnique down what do you have??? alot of weight  that you cant live....even tho i am a female...i can lift alot b/c i got technique...187 on bench 320 squats and 325 for dealdlift...lol and i only weighed 148lbs...hahaha....my next would b football(american),then wreastling

8. jackmercer101 profile image53
    jackmercer101posted 7 years ago

my fav.sport is basketball because you don't have to play it with a team you can just play it by yourself.

9. J@ps profile image76
    J@psposted 7 years ago

I wanted to just write the sport but hubpages wouldn't allow me.

10. DaMan92 profile image62
    DaMan92posted 7 years ago

my favorite sport is basketball if you watch players like lebron, kobe, and carmelo anthony then you know why

11. Kavita Martin profile image58
    Kavita Martinposted 6 years ago

My favorite sport is football and tennis..