jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (13 posts)

What is your favourite sport???

1. nanachiro profile image56
    nanachiroposted 7 years ago

What is your favourite sport???

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/4920364_f260.jpg

2. kcreery profile image60
    kcreeryposted 7 years ago

Basketball is my favourite sport.  It's very athletic and you have to be in good shape to play it.  It's an exciting sport to watch live and there is a lot of contact.  The players don't wear pads which makes it a tougher sport to play.

3. jpcmc profile image88
    jpcmcposted 7 years ago

judo, MMA, boxing, table tennis, billiard/9 ball,

4. daffodil2010 profile image70
    daffodil2010posted 7 years ago

swimming, volleyball, fishing smile but i don't have much time to volleyball.

5. cutievert profile image61
    cutievertposted 7 years ago

My favorite sports are swimming and cycling..

6. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

ping pong and nascar racing are my favorites.

7. TimMEy profile image82
    TimMEyposted 7 years ago

Football, do not call it soccer. It is called Football, not Rugby, not American Football, simply Football.

You play it with your feet and it´s the most awesome sport of them all. I love to play it in a club, with friends or even at the Beach, just awesome.

I have to admit though, that it is way bigger in Europe than anywhere else in the world.

8. DannyMaio profile image60
    DannyMaioposted 7 years ago

Baseball, Football(not soccer for my europe friends) hockey, college basketball, soccer golf, then basketball oh and bowling.

9. Esquae profile image58
    Esquaeposted 7 years ago

Football is the greatest sport ever.

Love playing and watching it

10. surfcaster2010 profile image81
    surfcaster2010posted 7 years ago

To play, it has to be Tennis or basketball. To watch, I love NFL Football and Soccer from Spain, England and Italy, with a special place in my heart for Real Madrid.

11. Matt in Jax profile image69
    Matt in Jaxposted 7 years ago

I love soccer, baseball, and football.

12. 61MT profile image40
    61MTposted 7 years ago

My favorite sport is basketball.  It's face paced and fun to watch and play.  I also enjoy playing Ultimate Frisbee.

13. SpiffyD profile image84
    SpiffyDposted 6 years ago

My answer would be different depending on when you asked me. I principally follow soccer, cricket and track and field (Olympica and World Championships), I'd pick soccer as my favourite, and I prefer the Olympics to the Cricket World Cup.

working