jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What happen to England squad?

1. realrazi profile image59
    realraziposted 7 years ago

What happen to England squad?

2. profile image51
    orenmilk1posted 7 years ago

The main problems are Capello doesn't want to play 4-5-1 and drop Heskey or Lampard. If he can drop one of them and play Gerrald behind of Rooney, then I believed this would probably make a difference.

3. ilmdamaily profile image64
    ilmdamailyposted 7 years ago

Another problem...how are the players supposed to be sufficiently mentally prepared for a match when he (Capello) keeps delaying the announcment of the team composition until hours before the match?

This has to change, it's been such a let down so far.

4. Hridyapal Bhogal profile image60
    Hridyapal Bhogalposted 7 years ago

victims of their own whims and fancies...

5. MickS profile image71
    MickSposted 7 years ago

Cappello needs to change tactics, and stop putting players out of position; get rid of Wright phillips (why on earth did he bring him in the first place) Heskey and Rooney, especially Rooney, Fergie knows how to deal with Rooney, drop him, that usually stirs a bit of enthusiasm.  Start with Joe Cole, Defoe, Crouch, players who are interested in the team, and who play, you can always rely on Crouch to be there for the rebound, the fumbled save, he is the best striker in the squad.  If England don't buck up their ideas, we'll be coming home after next Wednesday.

6. Lady_E profile image74
    Lady_Eposted 7 years ago

I just hope England is lucky in the 3rd game (third time lucky). We should be postive for them and I hope the fans don't Boo them again in the next game - it's not as if they don't want to win.

@MickS - Wrightphillips creates lots of opportunites for players to score and even the live commentators on ITV and BBC attest to that.
    Give them your support.

7. profile image44
    ifeanyi2010posted 7 years ago

to be honest this year world cup is not predictable at all. The big boys are just messing up since the inception of the competition. Its only God that knows the outcome. maybe the best team win.

working