jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Do you think Miami Heat will become the next NBA champions?

1. receptionist profile image56
    receptionistposted 7 years ago

Do you think Miami Heat will become the next NBA champions?

Now with James, Wade and Bosh the Miami Heat is the hottest team in the NBA. But will they be able to become the next NBA champion???

2. ExpandYourMind profile image73
    ExpandYourMindposted 7 years ago

Chicago, LA and Boston have good teams; although, the Boston squad is aging.  The Heat may be cooled down by their lack of depth in their team. I think this may be Chicago's year.

3. DaMan92 profile image63
    DaMan92posted 7 years ago

Now that they have lebron, wade,bosh, and ilgauskas i think they are pretty much invincible. There is definetly a championship in the near future for them

4. HoopBot profile image57
    HoopBotposted 7 years ago

Yes baby, as Bosh says: "let's get it done"
    @DaMan92, Big Z sucks; he's not even a starter! And he left Cleveland even though he ditched Washington to be in clev... he's up LBJ's ass

5. jcales profile image60
    jcalesposted 7 years ago

they have a good team on paper but L.A. is still too big and you think Chicago is a push-over?  probably 1 or 2 years out a championship is there again in Miami

6. profile image46
    Seanicposted 7 years ago

I do not think they will win the 2011 NBA championship, but possibly in 2012.

They will win many games, that's for sure, but they are all stars. They'll probably have the best record too, but, they will need time to learn each other's playing styles and to share the ball.

7. MicahI profile image83
    MicahIposted 7 years ago

No way! The Orlando Magic are taking the title this year smile

8. receptionist profile image56
    receptionistposted 7 years ago

I don't think so Micahl... They still need to beat my Boston....

9. ballfan92 profile image59
    ballfan92posted 7 years ago

I think the Heat have what it takes. Just did a hub on them today. Their chemistry is growing as well as an increase in points outside of the Big Three. They have depth and great defense.

working