You said you did not agree with all of my ratings in my top ten running backs.

1. fantasy fanatic profile image56
    fantasy fanaticposted 7 years ago

You said you did not agree with all of my ratings in my top ten running backs.

Please explain who you didn't agree with and who should be in their place.

2. Skaditch profile image74
    Skaditchposted 7 years ago

Hi Fantasy Fanatic,

For the most part I agree with your 1-7 picks. I think McCoy is risky because so much is riding on Kolb, if he's unable to deliver than defenses can zero in on LeShawn. I feel the same about Mendenhall, while he's right there around the top 10 he a gamble on a Steeler team on the decline. Shonne Green, I personally don't see it but I'm the first to admit it when I'm wrong. I think Ryan Grant is gonna be a beast this year with a Packer team that is on the rise and you have a lot to contend with Aaron Rodgers. Cedric Benson was a beast for me last year and with T.O. on the field defenses will take notice. I know he's old and a diva but he'll be a factor in spreading the D. The last one I think the Bears improve and Matt Forte steps up and/or D. Williams is a very worthy top ten pick.

Like I said, it's all subjective and that's what makes it fun. That's my thought process going into my drafts next weekend.

Cheers!

Jacob

P.S. On the QB front, if Seattle signs Vincent Jackson that gives Hasslebeck Houshmenzadah, Jackson, Williams, Tate and TE Carleson as weapons, even he can't screw that up.

working