Do you have any Super Bowl traditions or celebrations?

1. Wayne Brown profile image84
    Wayne Brownposted 7 years ago

Do you have any Super Bowl traditions or celebrations?

2. Michael Willis profile image79
    Michael Willisposted 7 years ago

I don't where I line now, but...I remember where I lived before that a group of us would gather at a friend's house (big room house) for the Super Bowl.
    The food and snacks table was packed with all types of food. The Living room was turned into a theater type setting with all the folding chairs brought in.
    What I liked to use to make the Super Bowl even bigger was to take a white wall, or a white sheet stretched tight, and use a "projector" to show the Super Bowl game in a huge way on the wall.

You can hook the projector through the TV receiver and the projector to make this work.

3. Truckstop Sally profile image60
    Truckstop Sallyposted 7 years ago

I used to have my kiddos convinced that when the players left the field at half time the game was over.  Everyone got to bed at a decent our . . . Well, they are onto me now.  One plays college ball and the other plays for his high school.  They do still laugh at the way I pick the winner of the game -- by comparing the teams' helmet designs.   If you think about it, it is just as good as any other method.

working