What are the top items on your 'Bucket List'?
We all have things we want to do before we die. Spend a week in the rain forest, skydive, take a Lamborghini out for a spin. So, what do you want to do before you 'kick the bucket'?
1. Make Obama a one term President.
2. Get my stepson and his wife set up for life.
3. Make a billion dollars (already made a couple of million--didn't last long).
4. Become absolutely street dangerous by age 70 (am 67 & closing in on that one).
5. Have a loving harem and prove there's more than one way to enjoy family life.
6. See the currently corrupt Fire District in our area successfully cleaned up and reformed by the current elected Board.
7. Heal my wife (would be a higher priority but will take a while--she's now quitting smoking and that should help).
8. Solve all the riddles of Life and Death.
9. Build a big enough "home place" to house a basketball court, ping-pong table, and bowling alley.
10. Score another 200 bowling game.
There's more, but that's a start.
I still have a LOT to do to truely make a difference in improving the lives of animals. This drives me and I still have much to accomplish before I kick the bucket.
Before I "kick the bucket" I want to learn more about life. I have done lots of things in my life even overcome a deadly illness.
I not interested in tangible assets. I learn that when I get sick.
But, I want to be a better golfplayer and I want to play golf during the winter in a warm country. Sweden can be very cold and dark in nov -march.
Skydive over a Costa Rican rainforest and aim the landing right into my warmed up Lambo. Tear off into the sunset...
Travel the world. Tons of "small journeys" I want to see even in my own backyard. Life sure catches up with use quick, that's for sure. Thanks for the reminder of this question,...I need to get to work here.
1. Kick the bucket
2. Find the hole in the bucket
3. Empty the bucket
4. Fill the bucket
5. Get my foot out of the bucket
6. Trip on the bucket
7. Wear the bucket as a hat (Like Lucille Ball)
And of course, live life to the fullest, enjoy every moment, find humor in everything, and surround myself with like minded people!
@Jan, you so silly! ;-)
@Justin, Be careful what you wish for! You don't want to end up like Wayne Szalinski's kids in the backyard...
1) Find peace and joy so that I
2) Can enjoy life to the fullest:
3) Have quality and quantity time with my wife and family.
4) See more of the world
5) Find the time to meet new people everyday.
6) Finally have our first child we've been longing for so long
7) Just to be carefree and enjoy life without any worries: Be it about health, family or finances.
8) I always wanted to be a pilot, but I am color blind
9) Want to write a novel and a screenplay
10) I want to design the coolest game ever.
11) To provide for my wife in every way that I fall short
12) All boils down to: Just to have a happy, fun, uncomplicated awesome life - that is all.
Live life to the fullest. Travel the world. Help the needy.
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|