If you have a bucket list, what will be the top 5 items there?
1) Write and publish a novel.
2) Walk the Appalachian Trail, the whole thing.
3) Ride a Harley.
4) Travel the world.
5) Take a photo of Bigfoot.
1) Drive something really big. I don't car what it is. So long as it's as its huge.
2) Learn to play Spanish guitar
3) Visit the Peru - Nazca Lines and Machu Pichu
4) Buy and live in a Gypsy caravan
5) Buy and own anything remotely caravan-like as a compromise
Hee hee, 2) Walk the Appalachian Trail, the whole thing. has a whole new meaning now due to a certain governor
I can't take full credit, they were talking about that on Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me
l. Learn to dive, and dive in the Red Sea.
2. Take a leisurely (chauffeured) trip through the wine regions of Napa and BC's Okanagan with a group of friends.
3. Learn to sail.
4. Become a really good painter.
5. Make a good living online.
1. Attend culinary school.
2. Own my very own (successful) restaurant.
3. Write and publish a cookbook. (Are you seeing the theme here...? )
4. Do LOTS more volunteer work.
5. Visit Australia and New Zealand.
Let's see, OK
1) throw a big bash in New Orleans for all hubbers at my expense
2) fly just like Superman
3)Go to the Moon and finally prove whether we really went there in 1969
4)Discover who really shot JFK
5)Discover how Marilyn Monroe really died
1. Be able to write full-time...and be paid for it
2. Finally finish NaNoWriMo
3. Win a lottery
4. Move somewhere warm
5. Buy a craftmatic adjustable bed
1. Be a wife and a mother
2. Dive with sharks
3. Save a life
4. Visit another continent
5. Be a part of something amazing
1. Have more children
2. To write and publish a best seller book
3. Win the lottery
4. Travel the world
5. Write for a living
Selfish yes, but my bucket list
If I had a Bucket List:
!. Retire from current profession with the wonderful health benefits (not doing the work for the money but pay is good).
2. Would like to be recognized as a bead artist and get paid accordingly.
3.As many in this post has said to be come a famous writer. (Novel in the process of being published).
4. Go to Africa. Not on safari but to see the culture would really like to go to South Africa and learn beading techniques.
5. Go to Alaska by car. Up to Anchorage not just on the cruise through the inner passage.
1. Visit Paris, London and Rome
2. Create a photo journal of my travels
3. Write a Book
5. Learn video production
1 - visit ireland and scotland
2 - return visit/move to chile
3 - produce a coffee table book
4 - should he go before me, then finding a special place for the blue dog's ashes
5 - return to oaxaca to visit a special man
What's a bucket list? @@
Anyway, here is the checklist of the 5 things I have to do before I die.
1. Have the most wonderful girl in the world
2. Have a job that requires not much work
3. Spread the faith of Pandagod through propapanda
4. Make games
5. Destroy humanity
That's about it.
A sponge, Mr Sheen, Ajax, Mr Muscle and a Chamois to give the lavatory a good nip in the bud.
1. get a car
2. find a better house to rent
4. new computer
5. have savings
1) Travel to Greece
2) Travel to Europe
3) Figure out how to be a good DS
4) Live next to the ocean
5) Write, learn to write better, be more confident in my writing.
I'll think about a bucket list if I'm ever able to save up enough to get a bucket.
1) To complete and sell my trilogy
2) To finally figure out what women really want
3) To finally figure out women really don't want me to figure out what they want
4) To become famous on Hubpages (instead of infamous)
5) To get another bucket, as this one is filling up quick.
Before you ask how come I am not answering my own question, here is my list.
1) write my 1st ever novel (it seems that this is #1 in so many people's list)
2) publish a coffee table book of my photos
3) do a travelogue
4) hang glide
5) create a foundation for poor but talented artists
Buy a car
Visit my principles in lake bluff USA .
Help my friends physicaly and financialy.
Oh, I see what a bucket list means now.
1) Create a sword that will pierce through anything.
2) Create a shield that will be invincible from any attack.
3) Create a robot that will listen to everyone of my orders.
4) Program that robot not to injure or kill me.
5) Order the robot to use the sword to kill me.
How can I pick just five? Impossible. I will just have to live forever. Now there's a question. Which of you want to live forever and why?
by grumpiornot5 years ago
I am not sure if you have all seen the movie about a "bucket list"? Essentially the movie is about a list of things to do before you die ("kick the bucket").My friends and I have had many interesting...
by Bobby Isenhower4 years ago
I would like to go for a polar plunge with just boxers on in Alaska That's probably not the craziest thing I would do but that would be a blast, and very cold.
by Deb Kingsbury16 months ago
I'm very disappointed in HubPages. Yes, I know ... I know ... we cannot opt out of their HubPro Basic program. And it's their site. Yadda, yadda, yadda--I get it. But that doesn't mean I'm not very upset. Make that...
by Will Mcwryter22 months ago
Hi Hubbers,I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Romance on the appalachian trail (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!
by Keith Abt10 months ago
Mind if I toot my own horn for a minute? I'm in a good mood today because HubPages has helped me knock an item off of my wanna-be rock journalist/heavy metal geek bucket list....Those of you who read my Hubs (all two of...
by Jeff Davis7 years ago
I want to try something, so hear me out. Post one thing that is on your life list (if you don't have one, start one today). This is a list of things you must do or see before you die. Skydive, climb Everest, throw a...
Copyright © 2017 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.