jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (13 posts)

What's your favorite sport to play (not to watch)?

1. manspaugh profile image61
    manspaughposted 7 years ago

What's your favorite sport to play (not to watch)?

2. Sports Gospel profile image61
    Sports Gospelposted 7 years ago

This may surprise you, but now that I can't play organized sports I would have to say my favorite to play or do is surfing. Back when I was in high school though and growing up I loved playing baseball. What about you?

3. profile image50
    pippinjonesownsposted 7 years ago

fencing for sure and also i love baseball, both are boring to watch if you arent a big fan though

4. manspaugh profile image61
    manspaughposted 7 years ago

I must say that I love to snowboard. It's fund to watch, but even better to put some headphones in and cruise through the trees.

5. Don Ship profile image80
    Don Shipposted 7 years ago

I love to play soccer and cricket! Whenever I get a chance to play, I'll make sure I never miss it!

6. wychic profile image89
    wychicposted 7 years ago

Soccer, by far. I haven't been able to play for a few years and still miss it like crazy.

7. VireshShinde profile image57
    VireshShindeposted 7 years ago

Chess is one the best game which i like how others are playing, so that i replicate my strategy during the game with others.

8. MickS profile image71
    MickSposted 7 years ago

Well, I'm knocking on a bit now, but in my youth in the 60s, when I was playing football, it was my favourite, but then when I was playing rugby, it was my favourite, both closely followed by cricket.

9. racquetsportatlas profile image57
    racquetsportatlasposted 7 years ago

I love playing racquetball, table tennis, and basketball. But my favorite sport to play would have to be ultimate frisbee. Too bad it's not summer all the time and that ultimate requires getting a bunch of people to play

10. racquetsportatlas profile image57
    racquetsportatlasposted 7 years ago
  11. lilibees profile image59
    lilibeesposted 7 years ago

Softball and tennis, love doing any sport thatcan be played outside.

12. mortgage-news profile image61
    mortgage-newsposted 7 years ago

These days it is basketball but I really want to learn how to play golf

13. alekdo profile image82
    alekdoposted 7 years ago

In winter this is definitely basketball but when spring comes this if certainly football.

working