jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Don you think it's enough for the united manager sir Alex Ferguson? who should b

1. profile image44
    samson ataraposted 7 years ago

Don you think it's enough for the united manager sir Alex Ferguson? who should be in his shoe?

i belive  Ferguson has done everything possible to make  the team champion.he is one of the most prominant coach man.united  has ever had. I am greatful for his dedication & comitment he showed to greatest team in the world he made.don't you think that ferguson should turn his face to became a national coach to enagland?

2. Mr. Happy profile image82
    Mr. Happyposted 7 years ago

I think he's just Man. United for life. He should become their mascot! lol
    As national coach it's a different set of players, I'm not sure how it would work-out for him but since England's national team is doing so bad, he might be able to help.

3. premierkj profile image70
    premierkjposted 7 years ago

Ferguson has managed Scotland in the past during the 1986 World Cup but at this stage of his life it would be extremely unlikely for him to manage England or any side other than Manchester United. It would have happened already if it was going to happen. The F.A. have probably offered him the job in the past, if there is any sense at the F.A. that is. Sir Alex is a proud Scot and perhaps the thought of bringing the World Cup trophy back to England doesn't appeal to him.

4. SpiffyD profile image84
    SpiffyDposted 6 years ago

It seems as though Fergie can do no wrong. However, I think that Fergie has success because he can mould a team to his liking. Giving Fergie the England job would be an insult to the great manager. There's too much media nonsense surrounding England managers and not enough time to mould a national team. Besides, he'd be better off managing France.

working