jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Who would you like to be the New England Football Manager and why?

1. Lady_E profile image76
    Lady_Eposted 6 years ago

Who would you like to be the New England Football Manager and why?

It's a pity Fabio resigned. I personally think the Judge should have brought John Terry's case forward - that way, every one would know where John Terry stood and Fabio would have never resigned.

2. Richard Craig profile image78
    Richard Craigposted 6 years ago

It has to be Harry Redknapp. He's a top manager and currently leading Tottenham to a 3rd place finish. He has great experience and he's a great character and he's English.

I too think JT's case should be settled before the tournament starts. If it was a non-footballer the case would probably be settled in a month or two, not the best part of a year.

I also have mixed feelings about Cappelo's reign as England manager. He did well for the most part but he's part responsible for the woeful World Cup where the whole England team just disappointed everyone (except the German's and French, lol)

3. MickS profile image73
    MickSposted 6 years ago

Harry R, I disagree about Terry, he is a useless captain and should never have been given the job back last time.  It's about time Capello went, he is useless as well.

4. AdiLad profile image59
    AdiLadposted 6 years ago

Harry Redknapp, no dout. He's done wonders with teams such as portsmouth and Tottenham and I think is ready to lead the national side. Not only is he a great manager OMG HE'S ENGLISH, something we have been crying out for.