jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Who will win the AL East in 2011?

1. I am DB Cooper profile image64
    I am DB Cooperposted 7 years ago

Who will win the AL East in 2011?

The Rays let some talented players go, the Orioles are looking much better than last year, some think the Red Sox have improved, and the general consensus is the Yankees are a little bit older and not any better than last year. Last season's order of finish was Rays, Yankees, Red Sox, Blue Jays, Orioles. Who wins the toughest division in baseball this season?

2. optimus grimlock profile image60
    optimus grimlockposted 7 years ago

I hate to say it but boston looks like the favorite to win. Don't be shocked if the rays finish ahead of the yankees and baltimore doesn't finish last

3. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 7 years ago

I think that since I am biased and a Redsox fan, I'll have to go with Boston taking the division and eventually the world series. But, hey, I don't mind being wrong either. LOL! smile

4. wavegirl22 profile image40
    wavegirl22posted 7 years ago

To quote you  "I hate to say it, but the Yankees are going to win the division this year." and I have to agree with you wink

5. feenix profile image60
    feenixposted 7 years ago

Although the Yankees are stumbling a bit right now, I have no doubt they will win the AL East.

6. scauthor1969 profile image82
    scauthor1969posted 6 years ago

The way they are playing now I would have to say the Red Sox. They are playing even better than I thought they would. I think the Yankees have too many problems right now and they will not contend unless they get some additional pieces.

working