jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Who's going to win the Superbowl in the 2011 lockout year?

1. Tom T profile image71
    Tom Tposted 6 years ago

Who's going to win the Superbowl in the 2011 lockout year?

Looks like we are getting close to an end of the NFL lockout.  Time for Superbowl predictions!  Decide whether your team will be impacted by the lockout.  My guess is the teams with lots of vets and stable coaching situations won't be as impacted.  So who's going to win it all this year?

2. Paul Kuehn profile image94
    Paul Kuehnposted 6 years ago

You would have to favor Green Bay.  As you said, the Pack has lots of vets, players from returning from injured reserve, and very good coaches.

3. ajbisons profile image61
    ajbisonsposted 6 years ago

I think it'll either be the Atlanta Falcons or the Baltimore Ravens. Both teams have improved their offenses tremendously, but Baltimore has the better defense, despite the fact that they're getting older

4. writerlee profile image61
    writerleeposted 6 years ago

I'm going to agree with Paul and say Green Bay. I think it will be an interesting year though because of the lockout. Everyone will be able to tell which athletes were working out hard and which ones used the lockout as more of a break than they should have...

5. profile image0
    erikjohnsonposted 6 years ago

Jets Jets Jets Jets!  I think the Jets!

6. supplies expert profile image59
    supplies expertposted 6 years ago

I'm with erik... I want to say the Jets will actually have a great chance this year, although their poor performance last night in their first preseason game.  But really who cares about the preseason, it's like a non-alcoholic beer, no one enjoys it.

7. Tom T profile image71
    Tom Tposted 6 years ago

Not sure Sanchez is ready to take the next step. Seems to fade away in games too often.  Brady is back.  Big Ben has a few more weapons this year and you can't not like New Orleans and Green Bay.  My surprise team is going to be Tampa.  Lots of young talent.  Don't think they can go all the way because of there are just too many youngsters but you have to love what they are doing over there. 

My Pick;  NE & NO with NE going all the way....

8. Nickalooch profile image91
    Nickaloochposted 6 years ago

the teams that remain relatively the same have the best shot, so that includes Pittsburgh, Green bay, New Orleans Atlanta and Philadelphia.

I say philly because they have the same core guys just added depth and two guys that will have an immediate impact. but with a new defensive coordinator i think itll be toughest on them to make the superbowl despite all the talent they added

working