jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Do you enjoy fishing ?

1. freecampingaussie profile image62
    freecampingaussieposted 6 years ago

Do you enjoy fishing ?

Are you keen on fishing ? If so where is your favourite fishing spot ? We are in Kununurra head to QLD soon, Been hoping to catch a Barra !

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/5473874_f260.jpg

2. Gordon Hamilton profile image96
    Gordon Hamiltonposted 6 years ago

Love it but only sea/saltwater fishing. I have fished at a great many spots around the coast of the United Kingdom but most often the West Coast of Scotland. My favourite place to fish used to be Loch Fyne but it has been decimated by overfishing in recent years. My favourite place is now Loch Etive and I am off there for a few days in ten days time, fishing from the boat. We hope to catch spur dog and ling for the fight and pollack, whiting and gurnard for the food.

Good luck with your fishing.

3. cmlindblom profile image73
    cmlindblomposted 6 years ago

fishing is and has been one of my favorite things to do since I was little. I still try to get out and catch a few stripers when I have the time.

4. CZCZCZ profile image85
    CZCZCZposted 6 years ago

Yes, fishing is a great way to spend time outdoors.  I like to for largemouth bass in freshwater, lots of good times.  There is a hundred and one ways to catch them yet they are still always a challenge and its a great way to spend a morning or afternoon.

5. profile image0
    oldandwiseposted 6 years ago

Yes, I've been fishing since I was knee high to a grasshopper. Just getting away and enjoying everything around you is priceless. To catch a fish would be a added bonus.

working