jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (12 posts)

What is your favourite way to spend the weekend ?

1. freecampingaussie profile image64
    freecampingaussieposted 6 years ago

What is your favourite way to spend the weekend ?

Do you enjoy a relaxiing weekend with a loved one try have some romantic time together after a busy week ? or like to have a busy full on weekend ? I love to have a mixture - visit a market when there is one - play a game of rumicub - go out on the lake exploring new places  etc .
    How about you ?

2. slaffery profile image59
    slafferyposted 6 years ago

I love spending it at the lake fishing, boating and camping.  A good hike is always fun too smile

3. KateWest profile image78
    KateWestposted 6 years ago

If I'm on my own I'm exploring/adventuring, trying new things. If I'm with a loved one, I'm just hanging. Sometimes I combine the two.

4. sidds123450 profile image70
    sidds123450posted 6 years ago

I like to try new things and do whatever makes me feel thrilled big_smile

5. HERBERT ubaldo profile image59
    HERBERT ubaldoposted 6 years ago

I want to spend my weekends at the beach by noon, the breeze of the air is fresh and refreshing

6. profile image0
    lostwithinmyselfposted 6 years ago

I like to spend my weekends watching films in bed smile. x

7. CreamT0632 profile image59
    CreamT0632posted 6 years ago

go to the beach and have some spa.. I really love it.. and forever love it!

8. wellspoken profile image60
    wellspokenposted 6 years ago

Sleeping, cooking, shopping, or just hanging out with my family doing whatever we decide to do. I like feeling free on the weekends meaning I don't want to be on a time schedule which we all have to stick to probably during the week.

9. Dexter Yarbrough profile image84
    Dexter Yarbroughposted 6 years ago

I like to be around beautiful people and take photos!

10. whoisbid profile image76
    whoisbidposted 6 years ago

At the moment I need to rest on the weekends. I wish they were a bit longer

11. mythicalstorm273 profile image79
    mythicalstorm273posted 6 years ago

Every weekend is different for me.  I love to switch it up.  I enjoy going to the cabin and relaxing in nature while swimming and boating and at night sitting in front of the campfire eating smores.  When it gets late we go inside and play dominos or spoons.  Other weekends I enjoy spending with my nieces and nephews doing something special between us.  Yet other times I want to stay home and play video games all day or read a book.  No matter what it is that I decide to do on that weekend I always love being surrounded by loved ones and things I just love to do! After all it is time for me to relax and enjoy life!

12. BaliMermaid profile image56
    BaliMermaidposted 6 years ago

What I would love to do is spend time with my family in a more close and involved way. Unfortunately since the Panda escaped from the Internet Zoo my time has been spent trying to improve my hubs in any way possible.