This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Do you think the Indianapolis Colts will make it to the playoffs this year if Pe

1. Helena Ricketts profile image96
    Helena Rickettsposted 6 years ago

Do you think the Indianapolis Colts will make it to the playoffs this year if Peyton Manning is out

Peyton Manning recently had another neck surgery and they are saying he will be out for at least the next few months.

2. Shawn Scarborough profile image81
    Shawn Scarboroughposted 6 years ago

I think the Colts will make the playoffs without Peyton.  They have an experienced backup QB with Kerry Collins so they should win 10 or 11 games in the regular season as long as they can keep Collins healthy.  I don't think they win once they get in the playoffs though.

3. ShootersCenter profile image73
    ShootersCenterposted 6 years ago

The colts barely made the playoffs last year with Peyton so even if or when he comes back won't make a difference they aren't going to the playoffs this year. I think Tressel was brought in as their coach of the future and let the rebuilding begin. Peyton had his run and they're not the same team without Dungy, the defense is too small Sanders is gone, the special teams is weak, I don't think they'll win over 7-8 games.

4. DJProfessorK profile image59
    DJProfessorKposted 6 years ago

2-14...does that answer your question?

Peyton is the catalyst of that team. Don't get me wrong, I like Kerry Collins, but the fact is that no one has meant more for their team than Peyton does for the Colts. He might as well be offensive coordinator because he has full control of that offense.

working