jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Will Jeremy Lin start once Stoudemire and Anthony return to the lineup for the K

1. McVictory profile image60
    McVictoryposted 6 years ago

Will Jeremy Lin start once Stoudemire and Anthony return to the lineup for the Knicks?

2. Paul Edmondson profile image
    Paul Edmondsonposted 6 years ago

I don't see why not if he keeps it up.  First, he's playing unbelievably well (wish the warriors kept him) and second, he's a point guard.  Right now, the Knicks are better with Lin starting and Stoudemire and Anthony injured.  It's going to be interesting to see if they can keep playing the team ball once they come back.

3. MickS profile image72
    MickSposted 6 years ago

Who?  What are you talking about?

4. adjkp25 profile image91
    adjkp25posted 6 years ago

Given his play of late I think coach Mike D'Antoni would be run out of town if he didn't find a way to keep Lin's minutes up.

I have read reports that the Knicks have seen a spike in ticket sales since Lin has become a fixture in their lineup.

Anthony and Stoudemire are front court players, Lin is a guard.  Finding ways to keep the three of them on the court shouldn't be too tough for a veteran coach like D'Antoni.

5. slywas007 profile image60
    slywas007posted 6 years ago

I think Lin is a great player and still has a lot to learn about the NBA.  However, the main job of the guard is to get the ball to the big's for easy points.  Lin will have to learn how to move the ball around to the open players, and feed it to Stoudemire and Carmelo Anthony.  They will be the one's carrying this team if the Knicks want to reach the playoffs.