jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Why do you like Jeremy Lin?

1. odeisa profile image60
    odeisaposted 6 years ago

Why do you like Jeremy Lin?

2. suzettenaples profile image92
    suzettenaplesposted 6 years ago

I like him because he is not taking personal credit for the NY Knicks winning games.  He credits the whole team and says they are succeeding because the guys have really evolved into a great team.  I think the team thing motivates him and that is why he is on such a winning streak.  I think he is humble and wise to answer in this way.  Good luck Lin and the Knicks!

3. skinsman82000 profile image86
    skinsman82000posted 6 years ago

I agree with suzettenaples.  He's a very humble guy and doesn't have the typical showboating NBA me-first attitude that has turned so many people off in recent years.  It's a team game and he understands that very well.  I wish him luck and hope he's great for many years to come.

4. profile image0
    starzgflyingposted 6 years ago

From the standpoint of an Asian person, Jeremy Lin is a great inspiration to the Asian community because he shows that Asians don't have to be 7 feet tall to play basketball.  He gives hope to younger generations of Asian youth to pursue basketball or other sports, breaking the typical stereotypes.  This doesn't apply to only Asians, but to all races.