jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Would Cleveland fans accept LeBron James if he came back to play for the Cavalie

1. ImKarn23 profile image79
    ImKarn23posted 5 years ago

Would Cleveland fans accept LeBron James if he came back to play for the Cavaliers?

LeBron James is making noises about playing for the Cavaliers again. Would Cleveland fans accept him back?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/6187854_f260.jpg

2. CMerritt profile image80
    CMerrittposted 5 years ago

I think they would take him back in a heartbeat.....they need him.  He should have never left in the first place in my opinion.

3. PHILLYDREAMER profile image81
    PHILLYDREAMERposted 5 years ago

I would hope not after the level of disrespect he showed that team.  LeBron is over rated.  Win a championship for at least one of your teams guy.

4. adjkp25 profile image94
    adjkp25posted 5 years ago

I think the fan base would be very divided if he returned to Cleveland.

On one hand he is from the area so people would be happy to see him play for them again.

On the other hand his departure was such a spectacle it probably alienated some fans forever and they will never be able to support him, regardless of where he plays.

5. prospectboy profile image90
    prospectboyposted 5 years ago

I doubt it very seriously. Many of those fans feel like he betrayed them when he decided to leave. It was one of the worst outcasts that I've seen in sports with the burning of the jersey's etc. I don't think it would be the same if he ever came back.

working