jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Do you think Lebron James will ever win an NBA championship with the Miami Heat?

1. villanueva21 profile image76
    villanueva21posted 7 years ago

Do you think Lebron James will ever win an NBA championship with the Miami Heat?

Ever since Lebron James signed with the Miami Heat, everyone has been asking if this would be the team that would hand Lebron James his first ever NBA ring.

2. echolishes profile image60
    echolishesposted 7 years ago

Yea soon. Real, real soon. They're going to win some games this year.

3. ExpandYourMind profile image74
    ExpandYourMindposted 7 years ago

Probably.  They have great talent and experience. It will be an interesting season.

4. profile image0
    nomadicasianposted 7 years ago

It's 50-50, I mean their chance is dim.Their NBA standing is really bad but as they say it's not yet over until it's over.

5. rich_hayles profile image58
    rich_haylesposted 7 years ago

Looks like they are starting to turn there form around. More of the same and he has a great chance.

6. racquetsportatlas profile image58
    racquetsportatlasposted 6 years ago

I sure hope so. I'm not a Heat fan, but I've always been a huge fan of Lebron. I'm pessimistic because he never won one with the Cavs, despite all the opportunities. I can only hope that he can get there with Wade an Bosh. I can understand if they don't win one this year because of the time it takes to get chemistry, the depth of talent on other NBA teams, and the Heat's lack of a real good point guard or center. After this season, they really have no excuse barring a disastrous injury.

7. Bluebloodchris profile image58
    Bluebloodchrisposted 6 years ago

Of course the Lebron James will win a championship with the Heat. But it won't be Lebron James and the Heat. It'll be the Heat and Lebron James.

8. AJ Flanigan profile image61
    AJ Flaniganposted 5 years ago

I'm going to go out on a limb and say yes, but not as early as you guys thought he would.

working