jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Have you ever been to a pro sport game, name it

1. glmclendon profile image61
    glmclendonposted 5 years ago

Have you ever been to a pro sport game, name it

2. point2make profile image81
    point2makeposted 5 years ago

I have been to Fenway Park countless times to see the Sox and to the old Gardens to see the Bruins. Montreal to watch the Canadians and the Expos. Toronto to watch the Blue Jays and the Leafs and NYC is see the Yankees and the Rangers. I love Baseball and Hockey and try to attend as many games as I can.

3. CJWood71 profile image86
    CJWood71posted 5 years ago

I have been to Jacksonville to see the Jaguars and Steelers, last fall I went to Tampa Bay to watch the Tampa Bay Lightning home opener against the Florida Panthers.  A few years back I went to Tampa Bay to see the Lightning and Ottawa Senators. 

When I was a much younger man I went to see many baseball games at the old Tiger Stadium in Detroit.

4. teaches12345 profile image95
    teaches12345posted 5 years ago

Yes, some NBA games in Indianapolis and a Nascsar races in Indy. -- The 500 race  (also some in Bristol, Tenn _ Brickyard).  I have attended the America's Cup in San Diego and the pre-Pro Bowl Game in Miami.  World Series Championship of Cincinnati Reds.  As you can tell, I love sports.

5. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

Yes, I used to go to Ice Hockey games on a regular basis.  The Kings in Los Angeles.  Loved it.

6. FreezeFrame34 profile image77
    FreezeFrame34posted 5 years ago

I am originally from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, so I was in the old stadium- Three Rivers Stadium and the new PNC park for numerous Pirates' games; I've been to the old Civic Arena to see the Penguins play, but I've never been to the new Consol Energy Center; I've seen the Steelers play a few times at Heinz Field. My first Steelers' game was the best professional sports event ever. We had tickets four rows back on the fifty-year line!

7. bdegiulio profile image100
    bdegiulioposted 5 years ago

Yes, I've been to see the Red Sox many times at Fenway Park.
    I've also been to see the NE Patriots at the old Foxboro Stadium.
    And, years ago when the Hartford Whalers were playing in Hartford I went to see a few Whaler hockey games.  The Whalers have since moved to North Carolina.
    Saw the NY Knicks play once at Madison Square Garden many years ago also.