jump to last post 1-23 of 23 discussions (23 posts)

What is the most important question you have ever been asked?

1. eclecticme profile image82
    eclecticmeposted 6 years ago

What is the most important question you have ever been asked?

2. stayingalivemoma profile image84
    stayingalivemomaposted 6 years ago

"Why?"...This is asked by my son...daily. It was asked by my older children and will most likely be asked by his younger brothers. I think I am not alone in this. I should start the parents club called..."Because"....

Here's an example: Mom, can I have some pop?
    No.
    Why?
    Because you just had some.
    Why?
    Because too much pop is bad for you.
    Why?
    Because it makes you hyper.
    Mom, can I have some pop?
    No.
    Why?.........................you get the picture!

3. Abhimanyu Singh92 profile image80
    Abhimanyu Singh92posted 6 years ago

Until now, the question that stands most important to me is here => http://abhimanyusingh92.hubpages.com/hu … e-part-III

4. diogenes profile image72
    diogenesposted 6 years ago

Did you realize you are about to step on a rattlesnake?  (In Baja, 2001)

5. whoisbid profile image75
    whoisbidposted 6 years ago

Is it possible that I have been totally deceived about something all my life?

6. Majadez profile image77
    Majadezposted 6 years ago

"Where are you going?"
    A friend asked me this repeatedly last year and then I finally decided to map out what I wanted in life, and wrote a poem about it.  I've been refering to it since and the vision is now clearer in my mind.  I know where I'm going...

7. Imogen French profile image85
    Imogen Frenchposted 6 years ago

"who is stopping you from speaking your mind?" (by a psychic, yesterday!)

8. Cardisa profile image91
    Cardisaposted 6 years ago

The most important question I have ever been asked is "Will you be my wife?"

Well, I've been asked more than once but the most memorable is saying no to the love of my life.......has regretted it ever since. No engaged but not the same.

9. zzron profile image55
    zzronposted 6 years ago

Are you a Christian?..........................

10. profile image53
    borowestposted 6 years ago

Tell me anything in life that you desire

11. klaceyjsmith profile image61
    klaceyjsmithposted 6 years ago

"Where were you when I was getting the s*** beat out of me at four years old," by my fifteen year old son recently when his father, a drug addicted, abusive, alcoholic, assisted by his mother and her high profile, corrupt attorneys, took my son away from me when he was just three and a half years old such that I knew nothing about the initial change of custody until I was told I could no longer go and pick my son up from daycare anymore and why. I lost everything throughout the years trying to fight for my son, but, in all honesty, you can't beat corruption.

12. ubanichijioke profile image74
    ubanichijiokeposted 6 years ago

I ve been asked many times 'why is life so cruel?'

13. profile image0
    reeltaulkposted 6 years ago

What time is it?  This should have been over already!  I agrEE

Vonda G. Nelson

14. KateWest profile image75
    KateWestposted 6 years ago

One I've been asked and one I've asked myself: "What are you so afraid of?"

15. arksys profile image90
    arksysposted 6 years ago

how much of your day was constructive and how much of it was destructive?

analyze yourself everyday ... lesson from Dad. may his soul rest in peace.

16. Charlotte B Plum profile image79
    Charlotte B Plumposted 6 years ago

I think for me it was the question 'what will happen to you after you die?'

17. Rehana Stormme profile image81
    Rehana Stormmeposted 6 years ago

"What is stopping you from doing what you want?" I've been asking myself this for the past few weeks...I'm still trying to figure it out, but when I do, I know I'll finally be happy and certain with what I want to do in life.

18. youmeget profile image76
    youmegetposted 6 years ago

"Do you know you are a good woman?"
    "Do you are beautiful?"

Honestly, I felt touched when I was asked these two questions.

19. profile image48
    ghost-rider1980posted 6 years ago

During my second pregnancy which was a medically difficult labor I was asked the question "If we can save only one person, would you rather we save you or the baby".  I wanted to say the baby, but in doing so I would leave my first child without a mother.  I would leave my parents without a daughter, a spouse without a wife, an brothers without a sister.  It was a difficult question when you have a husband in the military who was seldom home.  I picked "save me". I felt that was the most difficult question because either way, someone loses.   In the end, we were both saved, but that was a very difficult  and painful question.

20. smzclark profile image59
    smzclarkposted 6 years ago

will you marry me?...my answer is too short, i have to make it longer................that should do it :-)

21. benisan85745 profile image60
    benisan85745posted 5 years ago

"Are you going to finish that"?

I felt I had to comfort them in knowing that I wasn't quite sure that I was, and if I wasn't, why were they curious? Did they want to finish it themselves, or were they trying to rush me out of their establishment? Perhaps, it was rehtorical, and didn't need an answer. In any case, I felt sh*tty, not answering them if I was or not.

22. fpherj48 profile image76
    fpherj48posted 4 years ago

I was in my early 30's, had 2 children and was agonizing over whether to go back to school.  I whined to my Dad...."Oh...I don't know....do you realize, in 4 years, I'll be 36 or 37 before I'm able to finish school?   
    My Dad asked me: **** "Really?  So...how old will you be in 4 years, if you don't go back to school?****   
    I went.  It actually took 6 years...part-time!

23. lambservant profile image92
    lambservantposted 3 years ago

What will you do with Jesus Christ? Will you give you life to him, or reject him? Do you want eternity with him or in hell?

working