jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Would Chelsea vs Real Madrid, or Chelsea vs Bayern Munich be the better Champion

1. tom_caton profile image80
    tom_catonposted 6 years ago

Would Chelsea vs Real Madrid, or Chelsea vs Bayern Munich be the better Champions League Final?

Which final would be the better game of football?

2. johnfl profile image60
    johnflposted 6 years ago

I believe that Chelsea vs Real Madrid would be the better final.

3. AfricaResource profile image64
    AfricaResourceposted 6 years ago

Chelsea vs Real Madrid, 'Jose' back vs his own club!

4. Mynde profile image72
    Myndeposted 6 years ago

I think that both finals would be the same in quality, as Chelsea will lose anyway. Too many missing players for Chelsea to even make the final competetive. Both Real or Bayern will be too strong and both teams play beautiful attacking football.

1. tom_caton profile image80
      tom_catonposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Like I said, Barca play amazing attacking football. Chelsea survived, if only just.

Just saying

5. tom_caton profile image80
    tom_catonposted 6 years ago

I agree that "Jose" vs Chelsea would be a killer match, and that Bayern and Madrid both play beautiful attacking football, but look at Barca last night, who play incredible passing attacking football, and still lost to ten men.

I think Bayern vs Chelsea would be the better game personally, perhaps a game that Chelsea could handle, and I don't think they need Terry anyway, the naughty boy.

1. Mynde profile image72
      Myndeposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Ramires, Ivanovic and Terry are the main players who are suspended. Raul Meireles is also suspended. Without those players Chelsea would definetily have lost.

working