jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

Countryside or the Coast?

1. cherriquinn profile image79
    cherriquinnposted 5 years ago

Countryside or the Coast?

2. Cobrafan profile image79
    Cobrafanposted 5 years ago

As much as I love the countryside and being away from civilization, the coast is paradise for me. If I could, I would buy a nice area of land in Hawaii, away from the cities.

1. cherriquinn profile image79
      cherriquinnposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I must admit I prefer the countryside but I'm very lucky and can drive to the coast in about 20mins and have family there also. I'm lucky to have the choice of both when I want.

3. feenix profile image59
    feenixposted 5 years ago

I prefer the coast, probably because I was born and raised in Los Angeles.

4. Desertarmor profile image74
    Desertarmorposted 5 years ago

oh Countryside by far!! Its calm quiet relaxing in a serine way!

5. point2make profile image80
    point2makeposted 5 years ago

I live in the countryside but I spend as much time as I can at the coast, It's only 30 minutes away, so I choose....... the coast! I love the ocean and everything about it.

6. profile image0
    mjkearnposted 5 years ago

Hi Cherriquinn,
    Live in the countryside of Francavilla Fontana, 15 mins from Brindisi Airport, Southern Italy and have more of the worlds most beautiful coastline in all directions than you can handle,
    MJ.

7. annart profile image87
    annartposted 5 years ago

This is a hard one!  I was brought up in the beautiful Sussex Weald, just north of the South Downs but also spent lots of time in Brighton & Hove (on the south coast) as it's so close, I went to school there and had some family & lots of friends there. 
    I think overall I prefer the countryside but I like to be near water even though I don't like to swim.  Coastal regions are beautiful and I love to be on the prom when the big waves crash over the railings when it's rough at high tide.
    The countryside has beautiful grasses, trees, rolling hills, flowers and endless lanes and landscapes to marvel at, so.... yes, the countryside.

working