jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

Who are today's most hated footballers?

1. jamesdurk94 profile image76
    jamesdurk94posted 5 years ago

Who are today's most hated footballers?

who are the most hated footballers today, im interested to know who people think are the top 3 most hated players in the world and why?

2. CCahill profile image80
    CCahillposted 5 years ago

Number 1 is Luiz Suarez for me, he tried another 2 hand of god's vs Team GBR last week, not content with his one which knocked Ghana out of the 2012 World cup, couple with his racism, swearing at fans, biting a player in holland and diving, he is very unpopular

Number 2 is probably John Terry, i dont hate him so much myself but i know alot of people do, sleeping with Wayne Bridges wife showed hes not a good friend and then the recent race scandal hasnt helped his public image much.

Number 3 is probably Joey Barton, i actually like him but most people dont like that he speaks his mind and his violent outburts

other than that, any player that was caught up in the Italian Football scandal.

3. RASO profile image72
    RASOposted 5 years ago

1. C.Ronaldo
    2. C.Ronaldo
    3. C.Ronaldo

I think you know what I mean.

4. jamesdurk94 profile image76
    jamesdurk94posted 5 years ago

i was wondering whether everyone still hated him, i was thinking more along the line of Suarez and a few Barcelona players simply because of the way they exaggerate everything.

1. CCahill profile image80
      CCahillposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Oh in that case add Sergio busquets, that guy is a slimey git, hes 6 foot odd and rolls around on the floor with his amateur dramatics.

5. mmsu profile image71
    mmsuposted 5 years ago

J.Barton- the guy does not have a brain..does stupid things on the pitch
    L.Suarez-for his diving and racism row he was involved in.
    P.Evra-has problems within the french team,often talks rubbish,involved in the racism row.

6. Thomas Swan profile image95
    Thomas Swanposted 5 years ago

I have just written a hub about the ten most hated players in football at the moment. I would say Joey Barton is hated by football fans more than anyone. The way he lashes out is verging on criminal behaviour.

My hub can be found here: http://thomasswan.hubpages.com/hub/Top- … ll-Players

Otherwise, I agree with most of the answers to this question, especially Patrice Evra.

7. DZprowriter profile image55
    DZprowriterposted 5 years ago

i think there is only one and its camoranizii
    for what he did t the greatest player of all time zinadine zidan