What are the fastest ways to burn fat and gain muscle?

1. alec50 profile image61
    alec50posted 5 years ago

What are the fastest ways to burn fat and gain muscle?

if anyone has a proven programme they could share with me, I would be grateful. smile

2. mcbel profile image71
    mcbelposted 5 years ago

Swim, eat, and lift. When eating, you should be getting a gram of protein for every pound you want to weigh. For example, if you want to reach 200 lbs, you should be getting 200 grams of protein daily. Swimming burns fat and adds muscle to your entire body, specifically your legs, shoulders and back. If you want to bulk up, you should throw in a work out three or four times a week.

3. Ethan Green profile image90
    Ethan Greenposted 5 years ago

Hey

It depends what you mean by fastest really. There are dramatic things you can do with extreme diets and extreme exercise, but to me the best thing is to burn fat and gain muscle in a controlled, sensible and healthy way where you don't injure yourself or stress out your body or mind too much.
    If you do a good mixture of cardio work like running, swimming, martial arts, skipping or anything else you like, and do some weight training sessions and maintain a good diet you should be able to achieve your goals in the best way for you. I am pretty fit and toned myself, and my secret is to do 2 2 hours martial arts sessions a week, 2 running sessions, and heavy weights 3 times a week for 45 minutes each sessions. I eat really well, with plenty of fish and vegetables particularly and drink gallons of water. I have lots of time in my life so I can do this much exercise, so it's not a problem. But even if you have less time, it's how you spend the time that is important. Make every exercise session count, and make every meal healthy!
    Good luck:-)
    Ethan

working