jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What team are contenders for Superbowl this season 2012-2013?

1. alexandriaruthk profile image71
    alexandriaruthkposted 5 years ago

What team are contenders for Superbowl this season 2012-2013?

After the first week of the regular NFL season, there are teams which showed great performances.
    I know it is too early to tell, but what team do you think will make it to the Superbowl this season?
    I am guessing Harbaugh and Harbaugh. I think the Ravens are in it this year. The SF 49ers did a good first impression.

2. dwayne1240 profile image80
    dwayne1240posted 5 years ago

Seeing a Harbaugh v. Harbaugh superbowl is what I was hoping for last year.  I think there are at least 10 teams in both conferences that could make it.  I could seriously see Detroit, Green Bay, New England, San Francisco, Baltimore, Denver, Pittsburgh, and New York Giants coming away with superbowl appearances.  Outside teams like Atlanta, Tampa Bay, Carolina, Chicago, Houston, New Orleans, etc could even find there way in with a couple of solid games.

Right now it is anybody's season to win or lose.  There can always be a surprise team in there too.  "That's why we play the game"

3. ShootersCenter profile image72
    ShootersCenterposted 5 years ago

Baltimore and Houston both look good from the AFC. The NFC is much more balanced, SF, GB, and Atlanta would be my favorites. I think the Eagles have the best talent but are injury prone. The Giants haven't improved and won't be quite as much under the radar as last season.

4. GiancarloLorenzo profile image73
    GiancarloLorenzoposted 5 years ago

I won't believe there will ever be a Harbaugh vs. Harbaugh SB until they get better QBs.  The Pats will make the SB again.  I don't know who makes it in the NFC, but I know it won't be SF.

working