Who do you think will win this years Superbowl?

1. BSloan profile image75
    BSloanposted 5 years ago

Who do you think will win this years Superbowl?

Now that football season has begun, which team do you think has the best chance for winning the Superbowl?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/7188606_f260.jpg

2. BLACKANDGOLDJACK profile image84
    BLACKANDGOLDJACKposted 5 years ago

The team with a hypocycloid on their helmets! It is early, and a lot will depend on injuries. Contenders for a dance with Tiffany (the Lombardi Trophy) can not afford injuries to top players, especially their quarterback. In the NFC, my top contenders are the 49ers, Packers, and Giants. You can never count out the Giants no matter what their record, as long as they make the playoffs. Eli is a tremendous QB on the road. In the AFC, my contenders are the usual suspects -- Patriots, Ravens, and Steelers -- and also the Texans. The Texans likely would have made a deeper run into the playoffs last season, but for the loss of their QB. Atlanta and San Diego, I wonder about. They play this Sunday, and if one team wins impressively, I'd have to put them right there with the others I mentioned. Teams like the Cowboys, Jets, and Broncos appear to be quite unpredictable. So far they have played great at times and mediocre at other times.

3. lostdogrwd profile image60
    lostdogrwdposted 5 years ago

can't pick one now but from the NFC1,the 49ers,2 the Eagle  3,Packers and the Giants in that order with The Falcon as my outside team if it ca play with these teams and in the AFC 1 Ravens, 2 Texans,3 Steelers, 4 Patriots. ,and two out side teams here in the Jets and the Broncos. but as of now I have to go with The 49ers vs The Texans, barring any major injury I would have pick The  Eagle, if none than Eagle Texans in the Superbowl.

working