jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (9 posts)

Who will represent the NFC in the Super Bowl?

1. number2son profile image61
    number2sonposted 5 years ago

Who will represent the NFC in the Super Bowl?

2. Miller2232 profile image60
    Miller2232posted 5 years ago

The San Francisco 49ers. The 49ers have there stout defense from last year (that should get some healthy players back after the Bye-Week) that is tough to move the football against and they have a dynamic Colin Kaepernick under center & a strong running game. Also this, if not for two Special Team gaffes by Kyle Williams (Currently on injured reserve) who was replacing Ted Ginn as the punt returner that rainy day because Ginn was inactive due to a knee injury for the 2011 NFC Championship game, its the 49ers in last year's super bowl and not the Giants.

1. number2son profile image61
      number2sonposted 5 years agoin reply to this

You might be right about that, however, remember that it was 31-31, and just when you might have thought that the Patriots were going to win, the 49ers pulled it out.

2. Miller2232 profile image60
      Miller2232posted 5 years agoin reply to this

That was the thing, the Patriots used up a lot of energy to catch up. By that time, it was a too late. I think it will be a lot different if they meet again in New Orleans.

3. number2son profile image61

Alright.  Let's see what happens.

3. number2son profile image61
    number2sonposted 5 years ago

You're right about that.  However, I can't say for sure who will get in.  You just never know what will happen.  That's why I just sit back, root for my teams, and watch.  By the way, with your prediction of 49ers versus Patriots, who do you think would win if they play each other?

1. Miller2232 profile image60

Indeed, just wait-and-see who, in the NFC & AFC, goes the super bowl. In my prediction of 49ers vs Patriots, I would say the Patriots win.

2. number2son profile image61

OK, I guess that you think that even though the 49ers beat the Patriots in Gilette Stadium this season, if they played in the Super Bowl, the Patriots would win.

3. Miller2232 profile image60

Patriots fell behind 31 - 3, then Patriots all of a sudden started to score and I believe they will learn from what worked and what didn't work.

working