jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

Which team got the best Free Agent pick up so far in the NFL?

1. Alphadogg16 profile image92
    Alphadogg16posted 5 years ago

Which team got the best Free Agent pick up so far in the NFL?

2. number2son profile image60
    number2sonposted 5 years ago

That's a really hard one.  Let's see what else goes down.  You don't find out who the free-agent winners were until the season is over anyway.

1. Alphadogg16 profile image92
      Alphadogg16posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Your right, Number2son, there is so much movement right now, its hard to say....some times have signed several key acquisitions

2. number2son profile image60
      number2sonposted 5 years agoin reply to this

There are still many good ones left....

3. Miller2232 profile image60
    Miller2232posted 5 years ago

I would say the Miami Dolphins with some of the pieces they have added on offense. If they were to get Dustin Keller away from the Jets (aka, "The Circus"), there offense will have improved. Its early to say that, but their offense would be much improved from last year when they settled for field goals a lot in the red zone.

4. BLACKANDGOLDJACK profile image85
    BLACKANDGOLDJACKposted 5 years ago

I think it's Wes Welker to the Broncos. Just the right guy for Peyton Manning.

Although it probably didn't hurt the Patriots all that much because they got Amendola to take his place.

So the Broncos just got better. Ravens definitely lost ground. Patriots I can't say for sure, but I think Welker is better than Amendola, and more durable.

1. number2son profile image60

We'll see.  Have you seen all the moves the Eagles have made?  They're not done yet!  Why do you think the Steelers have been so quiet?  Are they really good enough as they are?

2. BLACKANDGOLDJACK profile image85
      BLACKANDGOLDJACKposted 5 years agoin reply to this

No, the Steelers are not good enough, what with all the players they lost. They'll have to do good in the draft. No money to spend on free agents. It will be very interesting to see how all the Eagles moves turn out.

3. number2son profile image60

Let's see what happens.

5. midwestdad profile image60
    midwestdadposted 5 years ago

I would say if you are asking who has had the best overall free agent period its the Chiefs, or Dolphins, and Seattle may be the most loaded of all. If you are asking who got perhaps the one player that will make an immediate impact on a team, then I say Greg Jennings to the Vikings. I watched everygame they played last season and the complete lack of an outside reciever was so obvious it was painful Jennings provides a legit outside threat that opens up Rudolph the TE, and running lanes for Peterson. Also a great "coach on the field for the young draft picks last year, assuming that Greg Childs cancome back from a double patella tendon tear.

working