jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (11 posts)

NFL Playoffs

1. Miller2232 profile image60
    Miller2232posted 4 years ago

NFL Playoffs

What team that didn't make the 2012-13 NFL Playoffs, will make the 2013-14 NFL Playoffs?

2. KellyG05030 profile image70
    KellyG05030posted 4 years ago

The Pittsburgh Steelers... God willing!!!  : )  36 days til the draft!!!

1. angelsteelrolln76 profile image59
      angelsteelrolln76posted 4 years agoin reply to this

Plaxico is getting a little long in the tooth. I think he's a smart receiver that can take over that possession receiver(slot) spot.

KellyG05030posted 4 years agoin reply to this

Agreed angelsteelrolln76.  I'm not convinced he's going to be the same Plaxico, and injuries to his "older" body worry me in the long run...

3. angelsteelrolln76 profile image59
    angelsteelrolln76posted 4 years ago

Has to be my Steelers! We need a good draft, however. Tomlin has been missing some when it comes to the draft. We must answer needs: Outside LB, Safety, RB, DL, a quality possession receiver(I miss Hines) and a shutdown corner, if those exist.

1. KellyG05030 profile image70

HINES. So sad to see him go.  How do you feel about Plaxico coming back??

4. BLACKANDGOLDJACK profile image84
    BLACKANDGOLDJACKposted 4 years ago

What KellyG05030 and angelsteelrollin76 said.

That leaves the Ravens out. They would have been out of the playoffs (and hence no Lombardi Trophy) this past season if they hadn't beaten the Steelers 13-10 in Pittsburgh in a game without Big Ben.

Otherwise I see the usual suspects making the playoffs in the AFC. In the NFC I'm thinking the Giants and Bears will be in the playoff picture.

Blackandgoldjack that Ravens loss still hurts.

We are a house divided here as I'm a lifelong Steelers fan (born/raised in Pittsburgh) and my hubby is a Giants fan.  Hockey season gets rough too as he's from the Detroit area!

5. ShootersCenter profile image71
    ShootersCenterposted 4 years ago

It won't be the Steelers, they are still getting older, money is still tight, and lost some more good players. The Saints for sure, the cheifs still have lots of money to spend and the number 1 pick. The Loins is another team that could compete with R.Bush being added.

No not the "Aints! Boo Dat!

working