jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What is the best sport to play?

1. MountainManJake profile image88
    MountainManJakeposted 4 years ago

What is the best sport to play?

2. MickS profile image71
    MickSposted 4 years ago

The one that you, or whoever, enjoys playing the most, for me it is rugby, then football, then cricket.  Others would have their own choices, say, rugby, Australian rules football, college rules football, we're all different.

3. rclinton5280 profile image75
    rclinton5280posted 4 years ago

Golf is the best sport if you want my opinion. The entire game is an exercise in mastering one's self. It's physically challenging, yet seniors can go out and play. Golf teaches you many great morals as well, morals that are sorely lacking in most areas of our society.

4. german83 profile image65
    german83posted 4 years ago

Of course it is a matter of taste, but for me it's football (soccer). It is great, as other team sports, it help you socialize when you are a kid (and not so kid), and besides it's really fun to play, even when I know some people doesn't know what's is the big deal about it....

5. connorj profile image76
    connorjposted 4 years ago

My answer would have to be ice hockey if it was relative to me; however, the answer to this is simply the sport you have been involved in for close to 10,000 hours. The sport that you learned and enjoyed during your formative years. The sport that still offers itself to your older-self... I still play ice hockey although I am now 26 for the 2nd go-around. I enjoy it as much as I did when I was a "kid"... Yet the key is to be healthy enough to carry on within your sport...