jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What do you do when you're alone?

1. lisasuniquevoice profile image74
    lisasuniquevoiceposted 4 years ago

What do you do when you're alone?

2. Express10 profile image88
    Express10posted 4 years ago

I do lots of things when I'm alone, I can relax, study, exercise, plan a budget, work on some ideas for my business, write a hub, write/text/call friends or family, watch t.v. or a movie, go to the beach, go shopping, and more.

3. chef-de-jour profile image98
    chef-de-jourposted 4 years ago

Loads. I write, read, sketch, play guitar, watch sport on t.v., mess about on the computer, go for walks and make bread if I'm in the mood.

4. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 4 years ago

Read books in psychology or novels, get on the computer to check on Hubpages to Excel formats for finances, listen to music on Pandora while cleaning the house, watching Bar Rescue while folding clothes, bike riding but only in the mornings when it isn't too hot out, etc.

5. LastRoseofSummer2 profile image87
    LastRoseofSummer2posted 4 years ago

I sing. I really enjoy singing, but a few years ago I developed such terrible stage fright that I can't perform in front of people anymore. The only time even my family hears me now is when I'm singing in the shower. The serious singing, however, is saved for when I'm by myself.

6. Beata Stasak profile image82
    Beata Stasakposted 4 years ago

taking walk in woods, bush or on the beach, reading and writing:)

7. RogerSanchezJr profile image72
    RogerSanchezJrposted 4 years ago

I love to watch tv series such as NCIS, Jericho, etc.  I love to read the Bible on my spare time and prepare the sermons.