What do you enjoy doing during the summer to get thrills?

1. lisasuniquevoice profile image75
    lisasuniquevoiceposted 4 years ago

What do you enjoy doing during the summer to get thrills?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/8140677_f260.jpg

2. connorj profile image75
    connorjposted 4 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/8141309_f260.jpg

Your picture is one activity (SCUBA) I partake in (on ocasion) to stay cool and simultaneously have fun and wonder (it is like visiting another planet I presume). Since I live in the Sunburn State, oops I mean the Sunshine State, it is also wise to stay (rather deep) underwater during July, August and September. I play ice hockey on a frozen indoor surface that is extremely air conditioned. I literally become a young kid again when I jump on the ice every Saturday mourn to chase and shoot hard black rubber. We have wooded trails around our neighborhood so as I have become older (growing older is a good thing; I'm alive!) I walk our dogs a bunch in the early mourn to avoid the extreme heat and burning from the sun. Thank God there is a Starbucks near the trail so I usually walk the dog(s) to Starbucks and back. That is how I indeed enjoy my mourns and it can be rather thrilling at times (not quite on the same level as hockey or SCUBA diving. My next venture after my 2nd daughter's wedding this sum will be to purchase a sailboat, learn the trade, and sail into the sunset with my Better-Half and return to safe harbor; maybe one day that safe harbour will be Harbourville, Nova Scotia where my grandfather and great grandfater captained ships out of...

3. Edward J. Palumbo profile image85
    Edward J. Palumboposted 4 years ago

I live in the Pacific Northwest. Though I set my scuba gear aside during the winter months and pursue other activities, when the ambient temperature and water temperature warm a bit, I prefer diving and U/W photography as a pursuit. My wife and I enjoy kayaking on Oregon lakes and rivers in spring and summer, another fine platform for photography and freshwater fishing. Northwestern winters can be wet and dreary, so we enjoy road trips when the beautiful summer weather arrives.

working