Do you agree with the 3 game suspension of Oklahoma State's Marcus Smart for sho

1. Alphadogg16 profile image93
    Alphadogg16posted 4 years ago

Do you agree with the 3 game suspension of Oklahoma State's Marcus Smart for shoving a fan?

Allegedly after a Texas Tech fan made a racist, derogatory remark to Oklahoma State's Marcus Smart during the basketball, Smart became confrontational & shoved the fan with both hands. The NCAA has suspended him for 3 games.

2. TallLady profile image63
    TallLadyposted 4 years ago

No, I do not agree with the 3 game suspension. The fan was not injured. I think the fan should have been ejected from the game for making the comment.

3. Thief12 profile image90
    Thief12posted 4 years ago

Yes. Regardless of the comment made by the fan, Smart should've kept his cool. He's the one who's representing a team and a school; and, although I don't condone the comments, Smart should become used to that if he ever wants to go pro. You can't control fans, and sometimes you have to tune everything out and keep your focus on the game. That said, I think some investigation should be done regarding the fan and the comments he made, and if possible, penalize him in some way too.

working