jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

Is Tom Brady the greatest quarterback now that he has four Super Bowl rings?

1. alexandriaruthk profile image69
    alexandriaruthkposted 3 years ago

Is Tom Brady the greatest quarterback now that he has four Super Bowl rings?

Yes or no.

2. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 3 years ago

No. If winning the Super Bowl 4 times makes a QB the greatest than Tom Brady is (tied) with Terry Bradshaw and Joe Montana who also have 4 rings each and (they never lost) a Super Bowl game.

1. alexandriaruthk profile image69
      alexandriaruthkposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Fair enough, maybe after some more years, I think he still want to play, Brady I mean. Thanks dashingscorpio.

2. dashingscorpio profile image87
      dashingscorpioposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Without a doubt Brady is one of the greatest QBs of all time!

3. speer138 profile image61
    speer138posted 3 years ago

I dont think superbowls is what determines the greatness of any single player. You have to look at individual stats. There's no question Dan Marino is at least in the topic of great QBs to pkay the game and he has no superbowls. Peyton manning may also be one of the greatest. Only 1 superbowl win. In my opinion no, one person wins superbowls. Those determine the greatness of teams, not individuals

1. dashingscorpio profile image87
      dashingscorpioposted 3 years agoin reply to this

You have a point but most people rarely will say someone was the "greatest" who never won a championship in their sport regardless of how great their stats were. If Michael Jordan never won a championship he'd be viewed a "good" like Karl Malone.

2. speer138 profile image61
      speer138posted 3 years agoin reply to this

thats true. i always hear the analyst bring it up in discussion. i still believe its hard to dismiss the greatness of 1 individual because they happened to be on a bad team. like Barry Sanders. in team sports, individuals dont normally win the gold.

4. bethko profile image60
    bethkoposted 2 years ago

No. They barely won that game! The won because Wilson couldn't get the ball in the end zone with 1 yard to go. If they had a game winning drive, then maybe. It's not all about him.

working