Who is a Real Super Bowl Contender? the Atlanta Falcons or Carolina Panthers?

1. Alphadogg16 profile image90
    Alphadogg16posted 2 years ago

Who is a Real Super Bowl Contender? the Atlanta Falcons or Carolina Panthers?

Football season is almost at the halfway point, and there are still several undefeated teams. Some of them you expected to be on top, but others are a big surprise. Are either the Falcons or Panthers true contenders?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12720274_f260.jpg

2. dashingscorpio profile image88
    dashingscorpioposted 2 years ago

It's hard to imagine either one of them beating Green Bay in the NFC finals at this point. You also can't rule out the Seahawks getting their act together by the end of the season.
    The Falcons recently lost to the lowly Saints.
    It would be nice to see some new blood reach the Super Bowl.
    As of now it looks like New England VS Green Bay.
    The Panthers beat the Seahawks. The real test is November 8th when they face Green Bay. If the Panthers lose that game at home I don't think they will win the NFC.
    FYI - Sunday night's game between Denver and Green Bay could be interesting although it won't affect their odds of going to the Super bowl since they play in different conferences. However I believe if Denver loses they have no chance of catching New England to win the AFC home field and conference title.
    Green Bay has back to back road games against Denver and the Panthers. Now that will be a real test for them.

3. Randal Bruce profile image85
    Randal Bruceposted 2 years ago

I think the Panthers are a contender.  I just think that they win ugly.  It's not pretty but its effective.  Cam Newton just continues to find ways to pull out games and I think their defense can get the crucial stops needed to win games. The Packers are still the team to beat in the NFC but you have to at least like the Panthers chances against them.  Can't wait to see them play. The Cardinals look tough with Carson Palmer healthy but they still have to prove it.  The Seahawks aren't that scary anymore but you still have to respect them.  I don't truly believe in the Falcons based on their defense isn't really that good.

working