jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Would you ever do something super brave such as climb Mount Everest?

1. yecall profile image66
    yecallposted 23 months ago

Would you ever do something super brave such as climb Mount Everest?

2. rolaabboud profile image83
    rolaabboudposted 23 months ago

I would like to..... but the chance for that may never come smile

3. manatita44 profile image82
    manatita44posted 23 months ago

Well, I climbed about 4000 metres on Kilimanjaro, and about 5000 on Anapurna in Nepal. I have been to 42 countries and some really remote caves and crossed dangerous bridges. I have travelled about 300 times.

The bravest thing I know is to fight against ignorance: Greed, ego, attachments, lust and anger as well as their friends insecurities, fear, weakness, hate, jealousy ....you get my drift? When these enemies are transformed by the Light Divine, then we will do impossible things.

I have been engaged in this fight for 33 years, and I'm still struggling. What is bravery? Perhaps to touch the Heart of a fellow human with Love; perhaps to drink small amounts of poison daily, in order to find the right antidote to save a life. I know some who has done this. Perhaps to die so that someone more worthy can live, but inner courage all stem from a life of inner purity and the descent of a Higher Grace. Much Love.

1. manatita44 profile image82
      manatita44posted 23 months agoin reply to this

Much Gratitude, my Dear friend. My second 'Best Answer' today. I bid you much Peace.

working