jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

What is your view of Ayesha Curry tweet the NBA Finals are rigged, do you agree

1. Pam Morris profile image82
    Pam Morrisposted 22 months ago

What is your view of Ayesha Curry tweet the NBA Finals are rigged, do you agree with her?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13067797_f260.jpg

2. FatFreddysCat profile image98
    FatFreddysCatposted 22 months ago

I had never even heard of Ayesha Curry until I heard about this story on the radio earlier today. I'm still not sure who she is - an actress? Wife of a player on the team that lost? Whoever she is, she sounds like a sore loser!

Pam Morrisposted 22 months agoin reply to this

Thank you so much for your reply. Ayesha Curry is the wife of NBA player Stephan Curry who play with the Warriors.

3. Johnny James A profile image72
    Johnny James Aposted 22 months ago

No.  People may not be a fan of Stephen A Smith, but he had a point about the rigging of games by the NBA executives.  If the NBA rigs the game of basketball then none of the accomplishments of any past player, current players, or future players should matter as it was scripted by the commissioners office.  In that case, her husband Steph Curry should give back his two MVP awards and his championship trophy from last year if the NBA is rigger.  He then brought up a tweet from Ayesha from last year when her husband's team the Golden State Warriors won the Championship.  She tweeted something like, "God wanted us to win" or something like that.  Stephen A then went in on her saying, if you think God really favors one team over another do you really then think the power of the NBA commissioner to decide to give the Cavs the win is greater than God's desire for the Warriors to win. League may catch certain players or coaches betting on games (see MLB Pete Rose); or one official (See NBA ref from 2002 playoff who was arrested).  However, a league wide conspiracy is too hard to cover up. Someone would have talked by now if this is true. Plus if you want to rig a team to win in order to exploit the money making power of the NBA then why not back the two time MVP on a team who just broke the record for most wins in a season, most three pointers made by a player in a season, first unanimous MVP in the history of the NBA; assistant coach who ran his team to a 24-0 start and will now coach the Lakers next season; most famous child of an NBA player (Riley Curry); most famous chef wife (Ayesha)... Golden State is an NBA executives dream.

Thank you so much for sharing all that authoritative information. I agree with everything you said it makes perfect sense

4. tamarawilhite profile image91
    tamarawilhiteposted 22 months ago

They still debate today if a baseball World Series was fixed, and most agree it was.
    We know boxing matches were often fixed, as were some game shows.
    So it is possible. Don't know if true, though.

I truly would love to know if the NBA Final is fixed. I hope after they complete the debate we get an honest answer; they at least owe us that.

working