jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (14 posts)

tebow

1. freddykrueger profile image57
    freddykruegerposted 7 years ago

will he make it in the NFL?

1. profile image0
      A Texanposted 7 years agoin reply to this

He will make it for a couple of seasons, then they will start him and see how bad he really is.

2. drej2522 profile image86
      drej2522posted 7 years agoin reply to this

He will have to find his own niche in order to be successful...there's no may he can be a conventional QB.

I say he should model himself after McNair...either way, his mechanics need to improve dramatically.

2. freddykrueger profile image57
    freddykruegerposted 7 years ago

you really hate the sec huh its ok texan well just keep beating those overrated big 12 teams every year.

1. profile image0
      A Texanposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I don't hate the SEC, I don't hate Tebow, just stating my opinion. As far as overrated Big 12 teams how do you explain Georgia and Oklahoma State?

3. profile image0
    moonphlowerposted 7 years ago

No way he'll make it being a "running" QB...

1. drej2522 profile image86

I wouldn't quite say, "He won't make it as a running QB in the NFL." He has the size and overall speed that is necessary...time will only tell on that one.

1. profile image0
        moonphlowerposted 7 years agoin reply to this

This is true...so I will say, I look forward to seeing his attempt at it...that way when those NFL linebackers, the ones that make the college linebackers look  like babies in diapers,  take him down, it'll be worth every second!  wink

oh I totally want to see him fall! I'm a Gator-hater and I'm not a big fan of the SEC! Unfortunately, I think Tebow may have success because I really don't want him to! Fate...damn fate..

1. profile image0

I'm a Gator-Hater as well!  But I'm a HUGE SEC fan...Bama all the way!  smile

Errr!..heh...I'm a Big Ten fan...the damn SEC/Big Ten rival! hateful sometimes

1. profile image0

I promise not to hate on you...but, I can promise I won't show any love for UofL!  wink

4. Michael Willis profile image78
    Michael Willisposted 7 years ago

I don't see Tebow as an elite NFL QB. He has a lot of owrk to do to get better. He would do best with a team that is heavy on the running game. He could be a QB that passes when needed to manage the game. From what I have seen from college, he will struggle against the NFL pass rushers. College defenders are way slower than the pros. Wait till someone like Freeney or DeMarcus Ware is after him.

1. profile image0

I would love to see Ware plant him on his backside!!!  lol

working