jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (20 posts)

T.O let G O. No Show, only Snow in Buffalo!

1. Michael Willis profile image80
    Michael Willisposted 7 years ago

No more popcorn,
    No more show,
    No more T.O.
    In Buffalo!

---Bills have decided not to offer a contract to Terrell Owens to return to the Buffalo Bills.
    Stats were down this year and he turns 37, but...there is no quality QB in Buffalo. What receiver did look good there?---

Now where oh where will T.O. go?
    Oh where, oh where will he show?
    He don't like snow,
    hot air he doth blow,
    could he get the dough,
    to play with buddy Ocho CincO?
    Who knows!

2. Ohma profile image75
    Ohmaposted 7 years ago

I gather we are discussing football but out side of that I am lost.

3. Michael Willis profile image80

lol, yes NFL football. T.O. will not be back in Buffalo.

4. mikelong profile image73
    mikelongposted 7 years ago

The Dolphins can use another receiver to match the Williams Brown tandem....

5. Ohma profile image75
    Ohmaposted 7 years ago

Yep I got that I am not much of a footbal fan myself but you seemed lonely. smile

Michael Willisposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Just got online this evening for a while. Been reading a few post. I usually post mostly in sports, sometimes others.

6. Michael Willis profile image80

And Parcells knows how to work with TO. he still has a few years left in him to play the game.

7. Ohma profile image75
    Ohmaposted 7 years ago

Guess there is not a lot of sports fans here tonight.

8. Michael Willis profile image80

Nah. Sports fans kinda come and go in the forums.
    Came into forums for a break tonight. Have been working on research for  a hub.

9. Ohma profile image75
    Ohmaposted 7 years ago

I just finished one and should be off to bed but I was kind of hanging out waiting for an opinion or two on it.

10. profile image0
    Ghost32posted 7 years ago

T.O. gone?  Hm.  Heard O.J. might be looking for work; he didn't do so badly last time they hired him...lol

11. Michael Willis profile image80

There are a lot of big name players being released this year. Heard today on NFL network that the NY Jets plan to release Thomas Jones.
    He would be a great steal for another team.

1. wavegirl22 profile image43
      wavegirl22posted 7 years agoin reply to this

In 3 years with the Jets , Jones rushed for 3,833 yds- thats 3 years of consecutive 1,000 yd seasons. He scored 31 touchdowns. This past season he had his best ever with 1,402 rushing yds and 14 tds. But he struggled during the playoffs behind Shonn Greene who is now the go to RB. He was supposed to get a 3M roster bonus and a base salary of 2.8, and yes the Jets wanted him to take a pay cut. And so it looks like Fri they are going to release him.

Guess they are now in the market for Greenes backup. .. could LaDainian Tomlinson be the new Jet . .or maybe Brian Westbrook?

Will be interesting to watch who goes where!

It's going to be a very interesting off-season this year it appears. Lots of talks about players being cut.

yes Michael . its that time of the year!

So have you been watching the action going on at combine?

I did today. Saw the RB's and the QB's work out. Some were really good. I am impressed by CJ Stiller (?) from Clemson. He is awesome. Should go high in the draft for RB.
            There are some QB's that didn't throw that should have. This could work against them.

running backs were hot today. . I loved watching them jump! what pressure these guys are under. .

as for the qb's not throwing.. I guess if there agents and coached let them not throw they know what and why they are doing it.

What gets me is all the hype about Tim that they were saying. . he has to change everything about the way he throws! Ha. . .I wonder who is gonna pick him . .

I know. The media and a few analysts love him. he is Not all that!
                I wanted to watch more the last few days, but was recovering from tooth surgery. All last week was a bad week. Got one new hub posted, but hopefully will be able to finish 1 or 2 this week.

12. drej2522 profile image81
    drej2522posted 7 years ago

I wouldn't be surprised if Westbrook doesn't sign this year...he's talented, but he is too injury prone...put a concussion of top of that...hmm, he might be toast! Maybe

As for T.O...hrmph...He can sit out as well. My feelings wouldn't be hurt.

I think Westbrook should think about hanging it up. He has had a good career. Like you said, the concussion and the long term effect of that...life after football has to be considered.

working