jump to last post 1-20 of 20 discussions (20 posts)

Would you rather have snow on Christmas or no snow at all?

1. Donna Janelle profile image73
    Donna Janelleposted 7 years ago

Would you rather have snow on Christmas or no snow at all?

2. lilibees profile image61
    lilibeesposted 7 years ago

Snow Sno Snow, if there were no snow I would have to explain to my children how the reindeer find our home all over again.

3. JillKostow profile image88
    JillKostowposted 7 years ago

I always wish for snow on Christmas...but I am pretty impartial because if it were up to me it would snow all year round in PA!!  I love the winter and hate the summer.  I would rather be cold and try to get warmer than be hot and try to get cooler.  My kids say I'm a bad mom in the summer because I don't like to go out in the heat.  But in the winter I will go out with them all the time, especially to play in the snow.  Even the time it takes to get ready in the winter to go out doesn't put a damper on how much I love the winter, the cold, and the snow!!!!!!!!!

4. Vicki.Pierce profile image72
    Vicki.Pierceposted 7 years ago

My vote is YES for snow for Christmas! 

I live in Michigan and we are just about guaranteed a white Christmas every year.  We have had a couple of green Christmas's in my lifetime, but the majority are white.

If I had it my way though, it would snow Christmas Eve and all be melted by December 26th! 

Despite the fact that I live in a state with four seasons, I still hate winter and snow.  I will never leave Michigan though, because the family that means the most to me all live very close by.

5. Rosie2010 profile image75
    Rosie2010posted 7 years ago

I would most definitely like snow on Christmas.  I'm dreaming of a white Christmas...

Have a nice day,
    Rosie

6. Bob Ewing profile image41
    Bob Ewingposted 7 years ago

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.

7. What's News profile image71
    What's Newsposted 7 years ago

I would say without a doubt yes I would like to see snow.

8. glutathionetips profile image63
    glutathionetipsposted 7 years ago

Seeing I am from Canada we love the snow!! Who doesn't like snow? Personally I enjoy snow and winter activites a lot.

9. Loveslove profile image58
    Lovesloveposted 7 years ago

After the past 2 weeks I would say  'NO thank you' we have endured 18 inches of snow and ice causing disruption ,accidents and hardship to the elderly.

Snow is pretty and children associate it with Santa and Christmas..my own did!! But on a personal level I  dislike it intensly ...

10. lilmissbookworm profile image64
    lilmissbookwormposted 7 years ago

I love snow but only when I am not driving on it,especially if it's icy.

11. onceuponatime66 profile image60
    onceuponatime66posted 7 years ago

I love Snow, December and Christmas.  My answer is Snow in Chicago, I am use to it.  smile

12. Gypsy48 profile image75
    Gypsy48posted 7 years ago

I would love snow, but I doubt that we will get any snow here in Texas! I have lived in Alaska, Canada and Europe for a few years and I loved the snow.

13. Jo Deslaurier profile image70
    Jo Deslaurierposted 7 years ago

I want it both ways, no snow on the roads and plenty of snow on the hills to sled smile

14. Wayne Brown profile image84
    Wayne Brownposted 7 years ago

Snow is nice at Christmas to a degree and lends itself more tot the season than a balmy 80 degree day of sunshine.  But many have to travel to see relatives and celebrate the holidays thus snow and ice can be not only an impediment but a potential danger for them while traveling. So, in the end, it depends on the situation. But, if I am staying home, I would not mind a bit of snow for Christmas Day. WB

15. davidb95 profile image58
    davidb95posted 7 years ago

It has been a long time since the last time I had a white christmas. I think about 35 years ago.  I always wish for it, but where I live it is pretty unlikely.

16. The-L profile image58
    The-Lposted 7 years ago

Of course I would want snow! The more snow the better. Christmas without snow are not true Christmas.

17. kjetil profile image40
    kjetilposted 7 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/4257783_f260.jpg

I NEED snow to get in the right Christmas mood.
    No snow = no Christmas wink

18. mcrawford76 profile image83
    mcrawford76posted 7 years ago

Speaking from someone who spent five years in Florida and hated every Christmas because it just didn't feel like Christmas. I say let it snow, let it snow, let it snooooow.

19. Teegan E. Ross profile image59
    Teegan E. Rossposted 7 years ago

Snow, please!  A moderate amount - still safe for travel - but a blanket of beautiful while snow can't be beat on Christmas morning.

20. renee21 profile image82
    renee21posted 5 years ago

I love snow on Christmas!  White Christmases are my favorite!

working