jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Paintball vs Airsoft: What are your views on this

1. johnsams profile image52
    johnsamsposted 7 years ago

I've always enjoyed airsoft better than paintball, it hurts less, makes you feel like youre having the real equipment and stuff. Its just so amazing. What are your views on this. Thanks!

2. Derek D profile image59
    Derek Dposted 7 years ago

Paintball for me.......... I've played games where there are a 1000 players playing. what a blast !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cool

1. johnsams profile image52
      johnsamsposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Yeah paintball is good to an extent, but i favor airsoft game play.. well and it differs from person to person.. big_smile cheers!

3. Bill Manning profile image73
    Bill Manningposted 7 years ago

I've been looking for airsoft paint pellets that will break if it hits a person. I've bought some but they don't break open when they hit skin, only a hard wall or something.

Anyone know where to get airsoft paint pellets that will break when hitting something soft like skin? Thanks. smile

1. nerdcore profile image78
      nerdcoreposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Not really gonna find any.  Paint bb's are too small to contain enough paint to matter, and the shells have to be a certain thickness which, because of its low mass, won't have enough force to break reliably.  Plus, they're produced in a mass quantity at a time, then sit around in a warehouse for months or years, and paintballs of any size do not age well.

4. Ghillie0Sniper profile image60
    Ghillie0Sniperposted 7 years ago

mhmm.. paintball yaayy

5. nerdcore profile image78
    nerdcoreposted 5 years ago

Paintball. I'm not interested in the "realism," i'm more interested in the fast-paced sporty action, like speedball or recball.

working