jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (11 posts)

fifa world cup starts in 4 days, who you up to?

1. profile image53
    ramonfloresposted 7 years ago

brasil is going without 3 of their must valuable players, argentina only takes superstar messi, and the addict that is maradona, italy goes but have a couple of player that are injured. ingland is not taking beckham, what about usa haven´t heard about them!

1. profile image0
      woolman60posted 7 years ago in reply to this

USA vs England June 12th
      Lets get ready to rumble

"GO USA"

1. Anolinde profile image86
        Anolindeposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Can't wait! smile  I'd be rooting for USA, of course, but I love England as well, so should be a good game to watch smile

1. profile image0
          woolman60posted 7 years ago in reply to this

They say this is one of the best games scheduled so far,
          can't wait to watch.

2. nickg480 profile image57
        nickg480posted 7 years ago in reply to this

USA's got it!!!

3. Norah Casey profile image66
        Norah Caseyposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Woo!! Can't wait to watch this game. Since Ireland is out (because handballs are totally acceptable, right?), I only care about the USA team.

2. mrpopo profile image86
    mrpopoposted 7 years ago

Who are the 3 most valuable Brazilian players that aren't going?

Argentina cut Cambiasso, who was on the team that won the Champions League but I can't recall any other glaring omissions. I do know Maradona was keen on using home talent. Italy lost to Mexico 2-1 on a friendly and I think the coach cut some of their better players as well. England has lost Rio Ferdinand now in addition to Beckham's injury a few months back.

Many teams are losing players to injury. Drogba apparently broke his arm, and Ballack injured himself as well. Fernando Torres got injured too but he is still on the lineup so maybe they expect him to make a recovery.

Despite all this, I hope it's gonna be a good one!

1. profile image53
      ramonfloresposted 7 years ago in reply to this

roberto carlos, ronaldinho, adriano aren¨t. dunga states that they are going to play to win, not to play "bonito"(fantasy), do not want individualist, team work is what they looking for

1. profile image53
        ramonfloresposted 7 years ago in reply to this

any how brasil is the team to beat, i don¨t belive they at lease stay for the last four. even is they do not win, are heavy. but true is that many cracks from others team have injurys; any way only 3 days to go! who will win?!!

3. mrpopo profile image86
    mrpopoposted 7 years ago

Robben too now... wow I've never seen so many star players get injured just before the cup.

4. Donnacha C profile image74
    Donnacha Cposted 7 years ago

Italy only has 1 injured player....Andrea Pirlo....not 3 as mentioned previously, even if you count the recently recovered Camoranesi that would still only make it 2.....

working