jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

Hi All! Hubpages Newest Sports Enthusiast Here

1. LakeShow T profile image84
    LakeShow Tposted 7 years ago

Hey everyone. My name is Tim aka LakeShow T. I just joined Hubpages a few days ago and just finished my first hub. I am so excited! I am a huge sports fan, so I look forward to reading and writing tons of hubs that pertain to such. I have already read a number of them and they have all been so interesting! I have a feeling I will be spending a lot of time with the hubs and participating in the sports discussions in this forum. Because of that, I thought I would introduce myself while I learn how everything works around here. I'll see you all around.

Tim aka LakeShow T

1. Michael Willis profile image80
      Michael Willisposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Welcome to Hubpages. You will find a lot of sports enthusiasts here as well.

2. prettydarkhorse profile image63
    prettydarkhorseposted 7 years ago

Morning Michael,

Welcome Tim, I love sports, NFL -- smiles

1. Michael Willis profile image80
      Michael Willisposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Hey there!!! I am so ready for NFL Football!!  I am looking forward to this year as I am sure you are also. Looking forward to your NFL hubs as well!

LakeShow Tposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Yes, I am very excited for the beginning of the Season too Michael! Especially because I am from Minnesota and a huge Viking Fan. It's now or never for them this year. For the first time ever, I really believe it's Favre's final year. That was a heart wrenching game against the Saints in the NFC championship last year. I'm hoping for a good game between the Saints and Vikes again on Thursday night. What a way to start off the season with a game like that.

3. I am DB Cooper profile image60
    I am DB Cooperposted 7 years ago

Excellent first hub.

LakeShow Tposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome! I look forward to reading your hubs and partaking in discussions in the coming days as I get myself more integrated on the site.

4. profile image0
    Uma07posted 7 years ago

Welcome to Hp Tim!Glad to have you here.Happy hubbing! smile

working